Ficoba is the exhibition site of Gipuzkoa that located in Irun, in the heart of the european city in Donostia-San Sebastián / Bayona, and was born with the aim of becoming the first cross-border fair in the European Union and it is in the ideal framework for the SMEs area to have an adequate space in order to exhibit products and maintain business relationships.
The object and purpose of FICOBA is the economic and cultural promotion of the Basque Coast.
To achieve it, the following activities are carried out:
- Promote, organize or direct the holding of commercial events (fairs, exhibitions, monographic exhibitions, etc.) in the Bay of Txingudi and, specifically, in the Fairground of Gipuzkoa.
- Organize courses, seminars, round tables, series of conferences, congresses, symposiums, colloquiums, and study and research sessions, that linked to the market sectors of the fairs.
- Write, edit, subsidize and distribute brochures, monographs and all kinds of information and dissemination publications.
- Promote, subsidize or conduct statistical surveys.
- Organize information campaigns in the press, radio, and television, etc.
- Holding contests, permits, etc.
- Promote any service that benefits the economic and cultural promotion of the Basque Coast.
- Any other activity that allows the FICOBA FOUNDATION the best fulfillment of its purposes.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Ficoba is a modern and versatile infrastructure that based on a management model in collaboration with nature surrounding by, and criteria of economic and business efficiency, whose objective is the cultural and economic development of the Basque Coast through holdings of fairs, congresses , meetings and other activities.
It seeks to be recognized by its users and customers as an organization with a vocation for service and closeness to the Society in which it is located.
Managed in a transparently with an innovative vocation within its sector, implementing new models in the fair and meetings sector.
And with full disclosing vocation. With the idea of turning this into the icon of Irun of the new Basque Coast.
- Transparency and efficiency in management.
- Service vocation
- Standardized use of the 3 languages of the Basque Coast.
- Environmental commitment.
- Collaboration with the environment.
A FAIRGROUND OF VANGUARDIA
Ficoba has 5,000 m2 of covered exhibition area and 6,500 m2 of outdoor exhibition space, which located in 70,000 m2 installations as a whole. These dimensions facilitate a management style based on personalized and on-demand services offer.
The design of the facilities makes Ficoba a versatile infrastructure. Its three pavilions, the auditorium, the halls or its multi-purpose hall that hold multiple types of events, whether fairs, conferences, business meetings, exhibitions, concerts or shows. A content that changes every week accompanied by a team of professionals in the organization of events that makes it possible for the ideas of the customers to come true.
Ficoba is committed to a mixed program of professional and public fairs. However, in addition to the salons organized by their own teams, they also open doors to organizers outside the Fairgrounds that use their facilities to hold events. All of them has a benefit of using free parking which has got 1,000 parking places available to customers and visitors.