FICOBA: WANTING TO MEET UP AGAIN
We are happy to reopen the doors of Ficoba for new experiences.
To make this reunion possible we have been preparing, adopting hygienic and sanitary measures, reorganising our spaces, incorporating technological solutions and looking for new proposals.
We have concentrated our efforts on equipping ourselves with an automated visitor and capacity control system. An optical system in real time distributed throughout all the steps and doors of the Exhibition Center that offers precise information on the occupations and influxes to the different spaces.
Thank you very much for coming back!
PREPARE YOUR VISIT
- Check the Ficoba website, or the website of the event you wish to attend, for the times with the least number of visitors.
- Information on the event will be available online: activities, maps, etc.
- Read carefully all the health and safety measures adopted by Ficoba.
- Buy or reserve your tickets online, if the event requires it.
ARRIVAL AT FICOBA
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel that you will have at your disposal.
- Temperature measurements can be taken.
- Remember to wear your mask at all times.
- Respect all the informative indications and those of the Ficoba staff.
- If there are queues, keep a safe distance from them thanks to the marks on the floor.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- We have redesigned the organisation and mobility of the Ficoba spaces to guarantee distance and hygiene measures.
- We have reinforced the cleaning of the most frequented areas and increased the levels of air renewal in the interior spaces.
- For your comfort and safety we will keep the capacity controlled at all times and at less than 50% of our capacity.
- Remember to use your mask at all times.
- Preferably use card payment.
- Remember that we have a sanitary service during the celebration of the events.
- If you have any doubts, please ask our staff, who will be duly identified.